Zonal Sales Manager- North(General Trade)
- Achieving primary and secondary sales targets for entire North India
- Forecasting sales in the zone on a monthly, quarterly basis
- Assigning sales targets to ASMs and SOs and monitoring them
- Efficient utilization of man days through monitoring of PJP & DSR for field staff
- Effective execution of Go To Market strategy
- Effective rollout of schemes
- Managing the sales team by communicating clear job expectations, mentoring, monitoring & evaluating performance
- Planning & tracking new product launches and sales promotion activities
- Conducting product market & beat wise analysis and executing an action plan to improve sales
- Maintaining effective control of expenses in line with zonal budget objective
- Responsible for managing, training & mentoring area sales managers, sales officers and field staff on the execution of sales strategies
- Evaluating current distributors in terms of sales growth & market share
- Responsible for expansion of distribution network and monitoring retailing & merchandising activities within North Zone
- Responsible for administrative activities like claim settlement and sharing sales tracking reports with the corporate
- Handling C&FA and monitoring stock, billing and collections
- Ensuring ROI to H.O.
- Ensuring effective sales governance
- Identifying new business opportunities and remaining updated with competitor information
- Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA from a reputed college
- Age preferably below 45 years
- 12+ years’ experience in handling coverage, distribution, display range selling, secondary and primary sales objectives in an FMCG organization
- Should have handled a turnover of 50-60 crores per annum in General Trade business
- Successful previous experience as a sales professional, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Should have excellent man management skills with an ability to manage and motivate professionals.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Regularly joined field working and generate or suggest new ideas in his team.